When you take into account all that the surrounding area has to offer, it is understandable why no. 10 is one of Edinburgh’s most desirable addresses.
Princes Street Gardens and St Andrew Square, just moments away, offer green havens to relax and unwind or take in an event, courtesy of the city’s numerous festivals.
The cultural offer is unsurpassed with The National Gallery, the National Portrait Gallery and the Playhouse Theatre all located close by, including the proposed new IMPACT Centre that will be home to The Scottish Chamber Orchestra.
Hotel provision is first class with the Intercontinental Edinburgh The George located opposite No. 10 and the Balmoral, Edinburgh Grand and Malmaison all just a short stroll away.View Amenity
- 01Stewart Investors
- 02Multrees Investors, Red Rock Power
- 03Royal Bank of Scotland / Adam & Company
- 04Rathbones / Virgin Money
- 05Royal London Asset Management
- 06Baillie Gifford
- 07Amazon, Microsoft
- 10SG Hambros & Santander
- 12Aberdeen Standard Investments
- 01The Playhouse Theatre
- 02St James Quarter
- 03Apple Store
- 04The Balmoral Hotel
- 05Harvey Nichols
- 06National Portrait Gallery
- 08The Dome
- 09The Edinburgh Grand
- 10Waverley Mall
- 12The Gleneagles Club (opening in 2021)
- 13InterContinental Edinburgh the George